This tool will help you to set up the conditions for different scenarios in the automation. Router has a simple scheme: «Condition A => start STEP A» => «Otherwise => start STEP B”.
How to use the tool
Let’s consider tool feature using an example:
We receive orders from Insales online store. We also have two managers to process orders: the first processes orders up to 10,000$ and another one — over 10,000$. Router tool will help us to make a scenario to assign the orders depending on the order amount.
* This is just an example. You can choose any other parameters according to your personal needs.
How to set up the tool
Open the Automations page and click on the settings icon to open the Automation builder page. Then click on «+» and add the «Router» tool between steps.
IMPORTANT: First create an automation and then add a tool.
Now we set up the tool:
- Fill in the tool name field.
- Set up scenario conditions.
- Select the step to implement if the condition is met.
- Indicate the step to implement if the condition is not met.
There is a scheme - «how router works».
As a result, we will have this the following automation scenario:
Ready! We can start the automation with Router tool.