iSpring Learn is a one-stop platform that lets you create, manage, distribute, and track eLearning. 100% SCORM compliant cloud-based LMS.
Triggers are the events that trigger the automation, All triggers run in real time, i,e, data is transferred in the moment the event occurs
- Successful completion of the course
- New course assignment
- Registering a new user
- Training meeting added
- Training meeting removed
- The training meeting has been updated
- Training session participants added
- Training session participant removed
Actions are what Albato performs when your automation is running, Actions also allow you to transfer data to other apps and systems
- Update the user in iSpring Learn
- Activating and Blocking a User
- Add a department
- Add a group
- Replacing Group Users
- Add a user to iSpring Learn
- User Search in iSpring Learn
Before setting up integrations with iSpring Learn connect the app to Albato.
To do this, go to the Apps section and click the Add a connection button.
Select the app and click the Add a connection button.
Come up with a name for your connection.
Enter your Account URL, Login and Password. Choose the Domain from the drop-down list.
Click the Continue button.
The connection is ready!