Start Schedule is an Albato tool that allows you to set up frequency of receiving data. This setting is available for API automations only. Such automations have API icon on the automation card of the «Automations» section. To set up a schedule, click on the gear icon on this card.
When the Automation builder page opens, click the «Start Schedule» button.
Tool settings interface:
The general settings includes:
- Time period to start an automation
- How often to start an automation within the allowed time period
Let’s consider in detail the setting fields to schedule the automation:
- «Start time (from)» and «Start time (to)» — at what time within the day;
- «Start date (from)» and «Start date (from)» — a range of dates. If this fields are empty, the automation will work every day, during the hours specified above;
- «Request frequency» — the interval between automation starts.
Use the Advanced Settings to specify days of the week or
month to start the automation.
A common task is a schedule to start an automation once a day, for example, to download advertising costs. In this case, the settings should look like this:
We schedule the automation to start once in an hour (60 minutes) and specify the time range from 00:00 to 01:00. Thus, there will be only one automation start in this time period, due to the setting in the «Request frequency» field. The rest of the time, the automation will be stopped by the fields «Start time(from)» — «Start time (to)».