BomControle offers tools for automating financial and sales processes in your business, complete management of your inventory and products, and customer management with CRM.
Triggers are the events that trigger the automation, All triggers run in real time, i,e, data is transferred in the moment the event occurs
- Customer created
- Sale/Contract created
- Employee expenses created
- Supplier expenses created
- Tax expenses created
Actions are what Albato performs when your automation is running, Actions also allow you to transfer data to other apps and systems
- Create customer
- Update customer
- Find customer
- Get customer by id
- Create lead
- Find lead
- Get lead by id
- Create supplier
- Update supplier
- Find supplier
- Get supplier by id
- Create employee
- Update employee
- Find employee
- Get employee by id
- Create sale
- Create employee expenses - Bank slip
- Create employee expenses - Account deposit
- Create employee expenses - Other payment methods
- Create supplier expenses - Bank slip
- Create supplier expenses - Account deposit
- Create supplier expenses - Other payment methods
- Create tax expenses - Bank slip
- Create tax expenses - Account deposit
- Create tax expenses - Other payment methods
Before setting up integrations with BomControle, connect the app to Albato.
To do this, go to the Apps section and click the Add a connection button.
Select the app and click the Add a connection button.
Come up with a name for your connection.
Enter your API Key.
Click the Continue button.
How to get API key
Sign in to your BomControle account and click on Settings icon. Click the “Configuração de API Key” button.
Click the “Cadastrar Novo” button.
Fill in the form and click the “Salvar” button.
Then copy the API key.
Paste the key into the Albato connection filed. Click the Continue button.
The connection is ready!