How to get Flowlu API key and set up webhook
Flowlu is an all-in-one online collaboration tool for all industries — Project and Task Management, Finance and Invoicing Software, Cloud-Based CRM.
Albato lets you connect your Flowlu account with hundreds of the most popular apps - without a single line of code! You can automate your daily tasks and focus on what matters most.
Open the Apps section, click the Add a connection button.
Select the app from the drop-down list or use the search bar.
Click the Add a connection button.
Set the name for your connection.
Enter your Flowlu domain after the https:// prefix.
Enter your API key.
How to get API key
Sign into your Flowlu account.
Click on the profile icon and go to the Portal Settings section.
Open the API Settings tab. Click the Create button.
Set the name for your API key.
Select the required permissions for to this key.
Click the Save button.
Next, the API key will be generated.
Copy this key.
Paste this key into the Albato connection field.
Click the Continue button.
The connection is ready!
How to set up Webhook
Go to the Albato Apps section.
Find your Flowlu connection.
Copy your webhook.
Go to your Flowlu account.
Open the Portal Settings section.
Go to the Webhook section.
Click the Create button and set up your Webhook:
- Set the name for your webhook.
- Paste the Albato webhook into the Endpoint URL field.
- Select event, for example Tasks-Tasks-Create
- Click the Save button.
Follow these steps to set up a webhook for other events:
- To send an event to the Created Project, select => Projects-Project-Create
- To send an event to the Created CRM Account, select Events => CRM-Accounts-Create
- To send an event to the New Opportunities, select Events => CRM-Opportunities-Create
- To send an event to the New Invoice, select Events => Finance-Invoice-Create
Webhook is ready!